Boiler Tube Bending Machine
AMOB has specifically designed their boiler tube bending machines to meet manufacturing necessities.
We apply our technology and knowledge to respond to the manufacturing demands. Specifically for boiler tubes, superheating coils, water wall panels and economising coils.
Our CNC Boiler Tube Bender takes tube boiler bending to its highest level, and when 1D CLR bending is required, or wall thinning is critical.
AMOB has the most efficient and innovative solution for producing extra-tight radius bends with minimal deformation.
When we use the booster device, in conjunction with a fully hydraulic CNC bending machine, we enable precision parts replication with minimal process times as well as removing the possibility of human error.
AMOB is at the forefront of the market in terms of minimal elongation and deformation percentages.
These machines have a capacity of up to ø420mm.
As a result of the ability to combine both state of the art innovation with proven tooling design and production techniques, we are at the forefront of the boiler production sector.
CH-B Series | Boiler Tube Bending Machine
- Booster bending: The pressure die assist/booster cylinder is integrated into the pressure die carrier head.
- Compound Tooling: Machined tube groove matching the contour of the previous bend.
- Serpentine tooling: Designed to the exact centerline radii specifications requiring continuous 180-degree plane change.
- Special purpose tooling: On request, CH-L series machines can be equipped with a punching unit.
- Online diagnosis: AMOB CNC models permit safe online access for troubleshooting.