MDH Electric Tube Bender
AMOB’s Electric NC Tube Bender MDH Series is our basic, or entry level range. Simplicity, strength, and accuracy are the key features of this line. Ideal for prototyping, or for smaller to medium output projects.
The MDH Electric Tube Bender is easily adapted to a vast array of industrial and non-industrial applications.
Covering a range from ø6mm up to ø90mm, these versatile bending machines are an easy and obvious choice for those starting up a tube bending business. However, our MDH tube benders are also able to complement heavy production or prototyping divisions.
As standard, this electric tube bending machine comes with a hydraulic mandrel extractor, hydraulic clamp, and pressure die, and as a result it guarantees a good-quality bend finish.
Available in two versions, NC1 axis control and NC2 axis control, these tube bending machines allow for bending complex tube geometries with only seconds of programming.
Finally, machines from this range are are all equipped with an NC touchscreen that is easy to operate.
Electric NC Tube Bender | MDH Series
- Hydraulic plane of bend (POB) clamp: NC plane of bend positioner is equipped with a hydraulic clamp.
- Special purpose tooling: The MDH series can be equipped with special tooling.
- Magnetic flip stops: Easy-to-setup, sequentially-adjustable magnetic flip stops for the X axis.
- User-friendly touchscreen controller: The Electric NC Tube Benders of the MDH Series are all equipped with AMOB NC touchscreen easy-to-operate controls.
- Direct-acting pressure die cylinder: The pressure die cylinder is mounted in tube’s centerline plane to resist bending forces.
- Built in storage: Lastly, the MDH series electric bending machines feature built-in storage for tooling and accessories.
5 features of electromechanical Tube Bending Machines
The MDH range is AMOB’s answer to electromechanical tube bending. MDH range tube bending machines have several characteristics that make them the right choice for your application.
1. Economic range – This means a reduction in installed power that will translate into efficiency, cost reduction, and production optimisation.
2. Cylinders – Its curvature mechanism allows the reduction of the number of cylinders used, reducing oil consumption, and representing a significant saving in machine maintenance.
3. Tool adjustment – Quick tooling changeovers mean both time and also resource optimisation.
4. Compact – The MDH range can vary in length, making it potentially as compact as your workspace allows, or alternatively as long as is required.
5. Easy to Operate – These machines are great entry level machines for getting started in the world of bending. They are a great choice as an assistant to production, prototyping, and also even market validation.
Discover all the features of the latest software.